Langsung ke informasi produk
1 dari 1

Clarins

CLARINS VELVET CLEANSING MILK 200ML

CLARINS VELVET CLEANSING MILK 200ML

Harga reguler Rp 530.000
Harga reguler Harga obral Rp 530.000
Obral Habis
Termasuk pajak.
This cleansing milk is rich in organic Alpine plant extract which removes make-up on the face, eyes and lips, as well as dirt and pollution. Creamy in texture and mild in aroma, the product leaves skin calm and smooth. All of our products are developed through an environmentally friendly approach that we continue to perfect. This formula contains 94% natural ingredients. The remaining 6% contains preservatives to maintain the effectiveness and texture of the product.

Click here to buy from MAPCLUB

Click here to buy from WhatsApp

Bahan

Lihat detail lengkap