SOGO as one of the largest department stores in Indonesia with its Corporate Office located in Sahid Sudirman Center, Jakarta, is acclaimed to be one of the nation’s leading premier retailers.
SOGO Department Store has brought Indonesian families to one-stop- shopping destination with comfortable and fantastic experiences which offers a full range of local and international products including: cosmetics, fragrances, men’s, ladies as well as children’s fashion & accessories and homewares. As one of Indonesia most successful retailers, we continuously aim to bring the stylish living life styles for Indonesian families to become affordable and available to everyone.
The first SOGO Department Store was opened in 1990 in which located in Jakarta (the capital city of Indonesia). Following the paths of success of the first SOGO Department Store, today it has expanded into 19 department stores that conveniently located across seven (8) big cities in Indonesia, such as:
- Jakarta, located at Mall Kelapa Gading, Plaza Senayan, Pondok Indah Mall 2, Central Park, Emporium Pluit, Kota Kasablanka and Lippo Mall Puri
- Tangerang, located at Alam Sutra, Supermal Karawaci
- Bandung, located at Paris Van Java
- Surabaya, located at Plaza Tunjungan 4, Galaxy Mall, Pakuwon Mall
- Bali, located at Bali Collection and Bali Discovery
- Medan, located at Sun Plaza and Delipark Mall
- Samarinda, located at Big Mall
- Balikpapan, located at Pentacity Balikpapan Superblock
Operated with full integrity and professionalism by PT. Panen Lestari Indonesia, SOGO Department Store is proudly known as the largest and the most complete Department Store in Indonesia. We will constantly strive our best to give you all the highest level of services that can be offered.
SOGO DEPARTMENT STORE INDONESIA
PT PANEN LESTARI INDONESIA
38th Floor Sahid Sudirman Center
Jl. Jend. Sudirman Kav 86